The activities and resource sheets are designed to help children reflect and develop their skills in managing anger.
A series of lesson plans, with associated resource sheets that can be used with a class, small groups and individuals. Written to help teachers deal with situations in which children might become angry. It will help staff in schools raise and discuss issues relating to handling strong emotions, especially anger. The activities and resource sheets are designed to help children reflect and develop their skills in managing anger.
- How anger affects the individual – what makes them angry?
- How a child’s anger impacts on others
- Expressing angry feelings in a safe way
- Improving communications and relationships
- Getting help at school and at home
- Why some children might be more angry than others
- What is assertive behaviour?