Support Groups in California
Please verify time and day with agency before attending.
Sorted by County
- Circle of Care - East Bay Agency for Children - Grief and Loss support for Children and Families. 2540 Charleston St., Oakland, Ca 94602.
phone number: 510-531-7551 Living with Illness -Peer support groups for children who have a parent or caregiver with a life threatening illness. Serves Children ages 3-17, concurrent adult group offered for ill parent, and parent caregiver.
date/days: Wednesday Evenings 6:30-8pm
cost: moderate sliding scale - no one turned away due to inability to pay.
Alinya Charron, or any staff at our office at 510-531-7551.
- Parenting Support Group
- Divorce Transitions Support Group
- Kids Going Through Divorce Support Group
- Anger Management Group
41 E. Foothill Blvd. # 102
date/days: Mon & Thurs
preaddmission: Yes Call Maureen Leigh
Santa Rose, CA
- Cross Disability Support Group (any type of disability) being held every Wed @ 1:00-2:30
Placer Independent Resource Services
11768 Atwood Rd #29
Auburn, CA 95603
All of CA
- Anxiety/panic/ocd/depression Support Groups
Thursday evenings 7 - 8:30pm
Contact: Doris Sami, DSW, LCSW
35 Maria Drive Suite 861
Petaluma, CA 94954
Cost: Sliding fee scale $30 - $45
- Emotions Anonymous
Wednesdays @ 7:30- 9:00pm
Call for location 323-589-3768
List your Support Group(s) or
Add your contact information
for others to contact you.
All information will be listed on a public internet site. It will be your responsibility to update group and contact information.