by Annie Hamlaoui
A facilitator's pack of materials, resources and activities to help motivate and increase self-esteem and self-image in teenage girls.
A facilitator's pack of materials, resources and activities to help motivate and increase self-esteem and self-image in teenage girls. The main core of the programme offers five two-hour sessions which can be delivered in a variety of ways.
- Session One: setting the scene, name games, team-building activities and dance
- Session Two: the llink between mind and body and how this affects mood, attitude and self-image
- Session Three: creative character building; scene building; acting out; directing and 'dressing up'. Creating individual present and future lifestyles
- Session Four: Concentrating on Health and Fitness; the physical body; which bits go where and how do they work? Sexual health and emotions.
- Session Five: feeling good on the outside; hair and beauty; personal presentation.
Pages: 84, Format: Loose-leaf
Programme Outline Giving the Programme an Identity Getting other Agencies on Board
- Session One
- Session Two
- Sesion Three
- Session Four
- Session Five
- Session Evaluation